Island Inspired Colors
wiggling in the soft sand, gazing out over the waves to the horizon, the natural
elements of Hawaii create a place of serenity. Standing on the shore the eye
follows rolling jungle hills and clear skies onto warm sands and vibrant tropical
waters. The newest colors, blends and patternin the Oceanside Glasstile
product offering embody the serenity of Hawaii´s natural landscape and evoke a
sense of peace and calm, transforming any space into a little piece of paradise.
"When creating the new colors we wanted to broaden the range of two
complimentary spectrums, allowing for softer gradient transitions," explains
Oceanside Glasstile Designer Cathy Aroz, "The three new colors are the result of
playing with hues and shades of popular colors Clear, Bondi and Truffle.&34#;
Looking at these three new additions together, Oceanside Glasstile´s creative
team was reminded of the beauty and depths of a tropical paradise and wanted
to pay tribute to the spirit of Hawaii by using Hawaiian names Nalu (wave), Kai
(ocean) and Koa (native tree) for the colors and Puna, Kalani and Mauna to
describe three new blends created with these colors.
Kai contains 15% pre-consumer recycled materials and 82% post-consumer recycled materials for a total of 97% total recycled content.
Koa contains 33% pre-consumer recycled materials and 40% post-consumer recycled materials for a total of 73% total recycled content.
Nalu contains 33% pre-consumer recycled materials for a total of 33% total recycled content.
Colors are available in every Oceanside Glasstile mosaic, field tile or liner.
OCEANSIDE GLASSTILE, BORN AND RAISED IN SAN DIEGO, IS A PIONEERING COMPANY WITH A FUN LOVING EDGE. WE’RE A SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS COMPANY. A JOYFUL DESIGN COMPANY. WE ARE MANY THINGS BEYOND BEAUTIFUL TILE, AND WE ASPIRE TO A DIFFERENT MODEL OF CONSUMPTION -ONE THAT PUTS SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND PERSONAL VALUES ON EQUAL FOOTING IN THE ADVENTURE OF CREATING YOUR HOME.
“Cheers!” It’s the first word our glass hears before beginning its journey to up-cycled glory. Recycling is in our DNA, and each year we melt more than 2 million pounds of post-consumer bottle glass. The result – a gem-like substance crafted into stunning glass tile. We continuously strive for improvements in energy efficiency, and maintain a closed loop manufacturing process where we re-melt all of our own glass trimmings. We are always on the lookout for more ways to make Mother Nature proud.
With over 45 colors and 3 finishes our hand-crafted recycled glass makes a fine product for any application. From Kitchen and Bathroom backsplashes, to floor and feature wall applications to backyard BBQ and Swimming pool installations - Oceanside Glasstile has the perfect hand-crafted glass tile for your needs.
With the finesse of our hand-crafted approach and the sophistication of our water-jet technology, there is hardly anything we can't accomplish. Custom projects from Murals to water-jet signs, bespoke patterns - even custom colors are a cup of tea we love to enjoy!
Please visit Oceanside Glasstile's websites at www.glasstile.com or for more information about our company and products.